Software Test Technician I
Software and system testing of all InflightEntertainment (IFE) and Global Communications (GCS) functionality for existingsystems.
IFE System Verification and Validation Testing
• Participate in the validation and possibledevelopment of all IFE system functionality test cases.
• Participate in all efforts in the testing andregression testing of software builds.
• Assist and support all engineering effortscompany-wide as required.
• Assist in developing test plans and proceduresto validate system requirements.
• Provide daily status of testing efforts to alead and management.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Understands general embedded system validationand verification processes and procedures.
• Is able to readily understand and execute teststeps outlined in test documentation. This requires a technical understandingof the test being executed and what the expected result should be.
• Is able to execute the testing in a rapid mannerwithout compromising test quality. The test steps can be followed efficientlyand effectively without the need for constant supervision.
• Familiar with MS-DOS, Windows, Unix and Linuxoperating systems.
• Requires minimal skills and expertise intechnical troubleshooting.
• Applies acquired job skills and company policiesand procedures to complete assigned tasks.
• Learns to use professional concepts and appliescompany policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine innature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
• Normally follows established procedures onroutine work; requires instructions only on new assignments
Education and Required Experience:
• AA degree in Electronics or equivalent.
• 0 - 3 years of related experience required Location/Division: 26200 Enterprise Way, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA Job Requisition: 1700380
A little about us:
Our people are the driving force behind passengers’ amazing entertainment experience and customers’ robust business platform.