Location: Erie, Pennsylvania
Posted: January 10, 2017
Reference ID: 1817131032
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Tester job in Erie, PA. This is a temp-to-permanent opportunity. As a Tester you will be responsible for testing cables, electrical parts and components, and electronic systems. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Tester job include:
- Testing a variety of electronic components and parts to ensure quality standards
- Check kits to verify all parts and components are included
- Follow drawings, diagrams, samples, and written/verbal instructions
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience with electronics is preferred
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations
This is a great opportunity with a local and growing Erie company. Pay range is $9.75-$12.50 depending on experience.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Tester job in Erie, PA or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled