Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a 1st Shift Tester opportunity in Mohnton, PA. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please APPLY NOW!
• Perform visual and electrical inspections and tests of products and subassemblies.
• Accurately document information on all inspections and tests on appropriate QA reporting forms.
• Interpret bills of materials, written test procedures, assembly drawings, and engineering documentation.
• Perform simple data retrieval on a computer terminal.
• Perform simple troubleshooting tasks, accurately documenting all defect information on product failure reports.
• Collaborate with Quality Engineering to resolve problems regarding test fixtures, equipment, and test procedures during prototype and released product builds.
• Prefer a technical degree or previous electronics experience.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to distinguish and identify different components/part colors.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Must be able to successfully distinguish between various test equipment signal and test indictors.
• Must be able to sit or stand for prolong periods of time and be able to utilize a hand-truck
CONTACT US: Give us a call today to learn more about this exciting opportunity 717-299-3216
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and free Self-Paced Online Training Courses.
Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled..
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.