Adecco is Recruiting a Test Operator for testing role focused around Eletrical-Mechanical devices for a successful company in Lawrence MA.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience and a solid chance of becoming a permanent employee within the first several months of employement.
Working in production, you will be required to use small hand tools and magnifying glasses while sitting for long periods of time. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing quality workmanship and pays close attention to detail. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Testing Operator job include:
- At least 1 year of previous work experience Testing electrical or mechancical devices / componenets
- Use of a microscope and very fine needle point skills
- May require cleaning and inspecting parts and disassembly of returned units
- Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
- Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Must be able to view microscopic parts for extended periods of time
- Must have patience and ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Great communication skills
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Testing Operator Opportunity in Lawrence MA or any related opportunities with Adecco. A Resume is required to be considered for these opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.