As a Senior Creative Recruiter
, your responsibilities will include:
- Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a candidate talent base for creative and marketing projects and interim staffing solutions.
- Quickly source, recruit, interview and match highly skilled creative professionals to clients’ creative needs using our internal database, job boards, social networking and portfolio sites, etc.
- Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong business relationships.
- Responsible for solidifying The Creative Group’s brand and presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations, trade association events, local user groups, and alliance meetings and events.
- Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
- Partner closely with Recruiters and cross-functional teammates to accomplish daily business growth and placement goals.
- Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual goals.
- Take incoming phone and online inquiries from clients and candidates as required.
- Contact with all managerial levels to determine candidate’s fit for the assignment and viability to support specific client needs.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish daily business growth and placement goals.
- Reports to the Division Director.
- Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in one of the following practice areas: marketing, branding, advertising, public relations, creative design, or multimedia.
- Ability to discern creative ability in both design and copy practices also is required.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.