As a Creative Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a candidate talent base for creative and marketing projects and interim staffing solutions.
- Source candidates using our internal database, job boards, social networking sites, portfolio sites, etc.
- Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong business relationships.
- Participate in networking organizations, trade association events, local user groups, and alliance meetings and events.
- Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
- Partner closely with Sr. Recruiters and teammates to accomplish daily business growth and placement goals.
- Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual goals.
- Reports to Division Director.
- Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- Experience in one of the following practice areas is required: online/interactive marketing, web advertising, web design, online content management, e-marketing, mobile strategy.
- Ability to discern creative skills in all aspects of digital media design as well as web content writing.
- Must be well versed in digital media, online marketing, and social media strategies and best practices.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.