Job Type: Recruiting
Job Title: Creative Recruiter
Assignment Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: Depends on experience
Industry: Creative / Marketing / Advertising Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies The Creative Group
is looking for an entry-level Creative Recruiter
to join our team. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply below.
Watch this video
to learn more about working at The Creative Group, and please contact us today at creativegroup.com
. Top Reasons to Work for The Creative Group and Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package. Our compensation structure helps foster an entrepreneurial spirit with the stability of a safe to learn environment.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 345 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Creative Recruiter.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (March 17, 2014)
The Creative Recruiter
reports to the Division Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
- Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a candidate talent base for creative and marketing positions in full time - direct hire positions with our clients.
- Source candidates using our internal database, job boards, social networking sites, portfolio sites, etc.
- Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong relationships.
- Participate in networking organizations, trade association events, local user groups, and alliance meetings and events.
- Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
- Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual goals.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.846.1668 for additional ways to apply. Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.