American Express Global Business Travel offers its customers a comprehensive travel network, service dependability, and deep insight to help move people and businesses forward. American Express Global Business Travel provides leading travel solutions, integrated consulting services, proprietary research, and end-to-end meetings and events capabilities. These innovative offerings enable customers to optimize the return on their travel and meetings investments. Learn more at www.americanexpress.com/businesstravel .
The Director, Hotel Commercial Management position is a highly visible and integral role within the Global Supplier Relations (GSR) Hotel Value and Revenue Management (HV&RM) team which is responsible for creating and deploying an enhanced GBT hotel value proposition, enhancing our commercial models and exploring new GBT specific content solutions and hotel relationships, to ensure we vastly transform and accelerate our hotel economics and client participation.
Develop impactful and succinct communications for key business reviews with senior management Partner with Global Supplier Relations and Business Units to coordinate and drive seamless and timely delivery of projects / data requests / analytics
• Manage the planning, forecasting, revenue tracking, and reporting processes in partnership with the Finance Organization
• Provide leadership and detailed commercial insights to support complex deal negotiations
• Closely collaborate with supplier relationship owners to model and develop potential commercial agreement structures that support the region's supplier value proposition
• Review performance of key market deals; develop and communicate insights into performance drivers, identify key risks and develop a mitigation plan
• Participate in regular team calls/meetings, anticipate upcoming needs and influence the team's thinking and agenda
• Participate in supplier meetings where possible (and appropriate)
• Innovative thought leadership to drive change in the Hotel vertical
• Expand cooperation with SM&P teams in other regions, supporting roll out of deal models and building relationships with global team
• Keep up to date with the overall market trends as well as external factors that could impact supplier performance
• Prove excellent analytical mindset with broad commercial acumen and thought leadership when generating meaningful insights on performance and new revenue opportunities - propose and implement improved negotiations preparation processes and relevant analytics
• Demonstrate strong communication skills translating complex data into key messages and presenting to internal and external (senior) stakeholders and counterparts
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .
A little about us: