Thermal Power Engineering Intern Job Description
Come join Intel's Thermal Power Management Engineering team as an intern. This position will have the following responsibilities:
- Test and measure power on internal Reference Validation Platforms (RVPs)
- Run a wide variety of benchmark applications and other workloads to collect power measurements on dozens of power rails
NOTE: this internship is for 6 months onlyQualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.Minimum Requirements:
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Minimum of 3 months experience with:
Inside this Business Group
- Electronics testing
- Circuit board design/debug
- Software installation and debug
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways. Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.