Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a ThingWorx Developer – Windchill PLM. This position is based out of West Chester, Pa. and may require up to 5% travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position will have lead accountability supporting development of the ThingWorx platform integrated with Windchill PLM and other business systems and data sources. He/ She will be responsible for configuration of the Navigate app and other pre-built applications as well as the creation of new Role Based Applications in support of business needs. The person will play a critical role in setting the strategy for ThingWorx technology in the context of PLM.
• Provides expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software designs.
• Leads system development projects and improvements using leading practices such as the Agile software development methodology.
• Understands industry trends and strategies to ensure solution insights, direction, vendors, and methods implemented are class leading and innovative.
• Lead software development using the Agile methodology (new projects & sustaining)
• Develop key functional areas and critical modules
• Lead and Mentors other development team members
• Backlog Grooming, Solution planning and design including functional requirements, user stories, functional design and architecture.
• Manage Quality & Compliance documentation for PLM/CAx systems software as assigned.
• Complete Training assignments & Personal Development Plan as agreed
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience is required.
• Minimum of 6 years of professional IT experience is required.
• Previous experience in a lead role is required.
• Expert knowledge of ThingWorx and hands on implementation experience is required.
• Experience connecting Thingworx with Windchill PLM is required.
• Experience in GxP systems and Computer System Validation in a regulated environment is preferred.
• Experience working with PLM or PDM systems and understanding the business uses is preferred
• Experience mapping business processes and associated requirements is preferred
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices; waterfall and Agile is required
• Experience with software configuration management tools is required.
• Experience with Project and Program management practices is required
• Experience leading teams of colleagues, vendor resources and/or external consulting resources is required.
• Experience presenting Solutions resulting from Sprints as part of the Agile methodology is required.
• Experience with incorporating user feedback into solutions and backlogs is required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Must be able to work independently without daily supervision. Must be able to rely on experience & judgment to plan & accomplish goals.