- Minimum of 2 of the following:
- Minimum of 1 years of IT Security Testing (e.g., penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments
- Minimum of 1 years of server, application and network security hardening experience (e.g., design, recommend and implement security hardening technical controls)
- Minimum of 1 years of technical writing and report generation
- Bachelor's Degree
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc)
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- Application development experience
- Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series, COBIT, IT General Controls, etc.)
- Travel 100%
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Able to meet requirements for retaining professional security certifications
- Ability to successfully pass a client background screening
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.