Threat Management TSP GBB
Joining The Microsoft Team Means…
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
You will be part of a team of specialized technical resources that supports Microsoft Field sales teams in large sales and deployments of Microsoft’s Threat Management technologies. You will be part of a team that works very closely with the local area Techology Solutions Professional (TSP), Enterprise Cybersecurity Group (ECG) TSPs, Microsoft’s Services and field sales teams, as well as a highly technical global v-team and product groups.
The role that will require your deep subject matter expertise, experience, and passion to strengthen our customers’ defenses while keeping them informed and protected from emerging security threats. The role also requires the ability to effectively engage with a wide range and size of audiences from SOC and IR teams and to business decision makers like CSO/CISOs.
The Threat Management GBB role will play a paramount role in delivering and landing key technical and selling insights into the Field to scale the adoption of Windows 10 through Security and grow the security business through Microsoft 365. The Threat Management GBB will impact the Microsoft business in the following ways:
• Being a deep technical expert on the Microsoft 365 cyber security stack and will play a critical role in the largest and most complex security deployments. Specific focus on the following principle technologies: Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (WDATP), Office Advanced Threat Protection (OATP), Azure Advanced Threat Protection (AATP)
• Partnering with the account teams and Specialist Modern Workplace teams, supporting the closing and renewing of Enterprise Agreements as well as Microsoft 365 opportunities
• Working directly with early adopter customers to remove technical blockers and support them in their Microsoft 365 cyber security planning & deployment strategy
• Drive POCs and pilots for the high priority largest and most complex customers ensuring successful outcomes jointly with the account teams.
• Provide leadership on security technologies in both the seller communities within Microsoft and our key partners.
• Provide insights and feeback into Product Planning and Roadmap teams within the Business Groups and Engineering teams
Who we’re looking for…
• Deep subject matter expert in Cybersecurity stack, good knowledge of Windows Security scenarios, competing operating systems, manageability, and security in the Enterprise.
• Proven track record (10+ years) of building technical and business relationships with the CSO team and selling solutions to SOC & IR teams
• Proven capability to build rapport and establish credibility with CSO and CIO level audiences as well as government investigating agencies.
• Ability to successfully support and co-author recommendations and guidance, backed by technical and business rationale, on competitive scenarios
• Working knowledge and experience in the Fortune 500 domain, with a demonstrated history of leading security focused projects and teams.
• Strong ability to demo and deliver excellent technically based customer presentations.
• Experience in removing sales and technology blockers in a matrix organization.
• 10+ years of experience implementing / integrating / operating advance threat detection and remediation solutions and managing technical resources in complex selling processes (where necessary, managing various customers’ stakeholders: Primary – Technical Decision Makers, Secondary – Business Decision Makers) relationships to get consensus on solution / projects.
• Proven track record of having successful architect-level command of enterprise computer network defense systems, such as NIDS, HIDS, SIEM/SEMs, web proxies, antivirus, and specialized-purpose security systems necessary to assist clients both proactively and during a response.
• Good knowledge of current Advance Threat Protection offerings like Carbon Black, FireEye, Fidelis, ThreatTrack.(preferred)
• Good experience with Enterprise deployment practices. (preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Math background, or related field (required)
• Certifications in domain-specific technologies (preferred)
• Certifications in information security (preferred)
• French is mandatory
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.