Adecco will be providing the seasonal Ticket Takers Staff for the upcoming BallPark of the Palm Beaches.
The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches is the future Spring Training home to the Houston Astros and Washington Nationals. This two-team location will be a state-of-the-art facility designed for year-round use through Spring Training games, amateur baseball, non-baseball sporting events, community events along with banquets, corporate events, weddings and more.
As a Ticket Taker you will greet every fan to the Park, and will work to ensure all fans have a proper ticket for the day's game.
-Welcome fans with a great smile and a helpful attitude.
-Collect and examines admission tickets.
- Responsible for operating a hand held scanner to scan tickets
- Refuses admittance to persons without required tickets.
-Ticket takers may, on occasion, assist with distributing promotional items at an entrance.
-Ability to work irregular/extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Here are the requirements:
1. Khaki Pants (Light) NO CARGOS, white solid tennis shoes or work shoes, T-shirt will be provided by Adecco.
2. Nice smile
3. Able to stand for 5-7 hours
4. Must be able to work in outdoor environment
5. Able to handle noisy environment.
6. All tattoos must be covered and not visible at work.
7. Must be at least 18 years of age.
8. Valid work ID required to interview.
9. Must speak English
10. Drug free environment.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now https://www.adeccousa.com to be considered for this position with the Ball Park of the Palm Beaches in West Palm Beach, Florida or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.