Experience troubleshooting the remote users and/or have worked with VPN- virtual access or ISP experience. The customer wants them not to just troubleshoot but also build relationships with the employees and that is what the former consulting company(HCL) wasn't doing.
Technical Requirements: Supplier resources will have the following skills / experience / background:
* (2) years working on a Service Desk
* Experience utilizing a Knowledge Management System
* Experience utilizing a Service Desk incident tracking software
* Excellent customer service and people skills
* Ability to work simultaneous tasks
* Technical knowledge and understanding of PC hardware
* Experience with MS Operating Systems (Windows XP & Windows 7)
* Experience with MS Office Suite
* Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
* Minimum Typing speed of 25 wpm
* Ability to meet critical timelines in a rapidly changing environment
* Must be willing to work at USAA office locations in San Antonio and Regional Offices as required
*Must be willing work flexible hours to include day, night, and weekend
* Windows 7 operating system knowledge that includes the ability to:
* Mapping network drives
* File copy functions
* Manual installation of software applications
* Address user questions
* Recognize and repair hardware malfunctions.
* Capture metrics related to quality of work performed and provide a written report
* Document lessons learned and provide a written report of same
* Provide support in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.