Our client is looking for Tier 2 Desktop Support Technician. This role will be primarily supporting internal employees and remote telecommuting employees with the latest technology. As a Desktop Support Technician, you will be responsible to continue the troubleshooting and triage work started by our Global Service Desk. You will also help our employees with walk-up instant help questions as well. Both of these tasks require a commitment to timely customer communications and world class customer service skills. Great communication skills both verbally and written are key to success in this position; both to technical teams supporting the tools you use and our customers in business end-user terms.
You should be comfortable with:
Preferred Candidates will demonstrate...
- Image PC's and MAC's.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory Users and Computers
- Enterprise Chat Clients
- End-User/Client facing configuration of Office 365
- Conference room and video conferencing support
- Support Triage steps to determine User, PC, Network, or Application problems
- An absolutely insatiable desire to monitor, update, and manage a ticket queue with the goal of providing timely updates to clients
- Network Printer installation / troubleshooting
- Comfortable supporting mobile hardware (iPad, iPhone, Android)
- Management and tracking of inventory through the full Asset Management Life Cycle
- Providing support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Strong logical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
- Real world experience with Mac and Windows OS
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Emphasis on task quality (be thorough, detail-oriented, responsible)
- An ability to work efficiently and effectively without sacrificing quality
- Strong communications skills and ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- A desire to continue to learn in the environment
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.