The Training Associate develops and conducts customized professional, technical, and functional training programs. This includes comprehensive curriculum from introductory through advanced levels of Functional and financial instruction for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and other related software products.
The Training Associate conducts Instructor-Led-Training, webinar presentations, or other types of training to customers or employees. All types of training must be delivered in a professional manner, according to established training standards and procedures.
Training and Development Skills:
- Confer with management, as assigned to determine objectives and curriculum
- Prior experience or working knowledge of how to write software application training programs, including course syllabus and agendas, participant guides, user guides, exercises including scenarios and solutions, handouts, power point presentations, tests, surveys for satisfaction
- Ability to determine appropriate instructional methods
- Select or develop appropriate teaching aids, such as handbooks, demonstration models, visual aids, and tutorials
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required
Training Delivery Skills:
- Conduct functional and financial training sessions covering the use and implementation of ERP software programs such as Microsoft AX, SAP or any other financial ERP
- Instruct a class following the course syllabus and agenda
- Effectively uses handouts
- Deliver power point presentations
- Effectively manage a class of 6 or more students including exercises
- Effectively use any other training aides
- 1-3+ years of software or financial training
- Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365 or other ERP products
- Must be able to perform and convey beginning to complex level software applications instruction
- Must be able to be cross trained in all functional sessions offered by the Training Department
- Travel is up to 75%
- Working knowledge of effective instructional methods, equipment, and materials
- Ability to research, comprehend, and apply new training methodologies and information about the software we sell and train on
- Any ERP Software Trainer Certification is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
You can find the best online HTML, CSS and JS tools at html-css-js.com: editors, code optimizers and more.
A little about us:
RSM US LLP is the nation’s leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market.