Adecco Group, global leader in recruitment of office and financial professionals seek an experienced Customer Centric Business Analyst/Consultant for our premier client, a leader in the financial/insurance industry in New York City area.
Job Title: Customer Experience Business Analyst/Consultant
Duration: 4 months' contract
Pay rate: DOE
Customer Centricity (Business Analyst - Advanced) supports the Customer Centricity leads in defining current state and identifying future state for the customer experience work stream. Provides subject matter expertise and assist with the customer centricity/experience work stream initiative (may include reviewing scripts, customer communications, workshop, competitor analysis, planning, etc.)
• Work with other groups (market intelligence, call center, and claims operations) to understand links/dependencies
• Analyze current state data on the customer experience
• Conduct competitor analysis on customer experience
• Identify areas for improvement
• Collect data needed for current state analysis
• Develop current state documentation/presentation
• Organize workshops
• Current state assessment for Dental, Disability, IDI and LTC
• Future state recommendations
• High-Level project plan/roadmap for future state
• Previous experience with customer experience/centricity
• Knowledge of drivers for customer satisfaction
• Experience with NPS and tNPS
• Claims experience (preferred)
Successful applicants should be familiar with customer centricity/feedback/experience concepts
(such as NPS and tNPS data collections)
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position now, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, contact Patti Landay at email@example.com 631-844-2898
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world.
We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.