Ideal candidate will have a state certified journeyman Tool & Die or Machinist certificate.
Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, vacation & pension.
Associated Materials is the parent company for leading building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Revere, Alpine and Preservation. With a legacy of over 65 years in business, we create, develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful siding, windows and more throughout our network of North American company-owned distributors. If you're searching for a rewarding career, consider AMI!
- Set-up & operate standard tool room equipment including, but not limited to CNC machining center & CNC Wire EDM
- Adapt & understand production tooling, analyze, evaluate, & repair in a timely manner
- Work with minimum supervision and maintain focus on quality
- Troubleshoot and repair such tooling
- Work from verbal or written instructions, & maintain appropriate records & paperwork
- Perform all assigned duties, related and non-related tool room duties
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations
- Knowledge of extrusion tooling is beneficial.
- Must be able and willing to sit for extended periods of time polishing and fitting various tooling with minimal tolerance.
- Have a good understanding metallurgy, and tool steels including various grades of Stainless and aluminum.
Have good knowledge of single station cut-off tooling
- Be proficient in various levels of blueprint reading & familiar with geometric dimensions & tolerances
- Knowledge of metric system & metric tooling would be a plus
- Good housekeeping and organization skills
- Have good communication skills & work well with others
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com
Videos To Watch
A little about us:
AMI is a leading manufacturer and wholesale distributor of professionally installed, exterior building products for remodeling and new construction.