Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
- Plans and performs bench and machining operations to repair, make alterations and construct dies, tools, jigs, gauges and fixtures used in the manufacture of electrical products.
- Moves die to work bench or work area with powered equipment.
- Trouble shoots and diagnoses problems.
- Refers to blueprints and sketches to obtain tooling requirements.
- Analyzes best method to make repair parts and repairs.
- Disassembles tooling in problem area with hand tools.
- Makes parts by operating machine tools.
- Installs and assembles new parts in tooling.
- Performs such operations as milling, turning, drilling, grinding, sawing, shaping, pressing, and sanding
- Maintains high degree of quality standards of precision work with close tolerances. Checks work with measuring instruments including micrometers, calipers, indicators, guages, and coordinate measuring machine.
- Completion of apprentice ship program or 5-10 years relevant experience
- Tool and Die Certification / Jorneyman's Certificate
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work daily and weekend overtime
- Must be able to work any of three shifts
- An applicant could be hire to work a certain shift, then get bumped any number of times to another shift
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.