Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Tool and Die Maker job in Wilton, Iowa. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. As a Tool and Die Maker you will be responsible for using computer assisted design (CAD) software to create designs and turn those designs into blueprints for the actual tools and dies. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Tool and Die Maker position include:
• Use of computer assisted design (CAD) software to create designs
• Work with computer controlled machinery to cut, shape and finish tools made of metal, or forge die casts for creating molds
• Inspect finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step of production
• High School Diploma
• 10-15 years of Tool and die making experience
• Ability to read blueprints or schematics
• Supervisory experience a plus
We have an opening on first shift.
Pay for this position is $15 - $30.00 an hour, pay determined on experience.
Visit our website at www.adeccousa.com and click on Apply Now to be considered for the Tool and Die making position in Wilton, IA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.