Job Description Branch ID:0523Knowledgeable of operations of various machinery (lathes, mills, grinders, etc.)
Pay Rate/Salary: $18-28 / Hour
1st shift Direct Hire Tool and Die Maker position located in Springfield, OH.
For immediate consideration please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or cal me at 937-284-8785.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops and builds tools using blueprints, specifications, descriptions, and support from engineering department.
2. Operates machinery requires to build necessary tooling. Knowledgeable in all toolroom machinery, including CNC.
3. Troubleshoots problems with dies by applying knowledge of tool and die design and construction, shop mathematics, metal properties, and machining procedures.
4. Computes dimensions, plans layout, and determines tool build method and sequence of operations.
5. Verifies dimensions, alignments, and clearances, using measuring instruments.
6. Recommends design modifications regarding construction and design of die or fixture.
7. Maintains a clean and orderly work area and follows prescribed safety regulations.
8. Performs duties in a safe manner with attention to quality.
9. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE : High School Diploma or GED required. Minimum 10 years experience in tool and die trade as toolmaker.
SKILLS/PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS :
Steel-toe shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection are required. Other PPE, such as gloves, may also be required depending on operation.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.
Job Requirements 5 years of tool and die experience is required for this position.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.