Alcoa Fastening Systems & Rings (AFSR) is seeking a Tooling Helper to assists in our Tooling Department. This position is located in the AFSR aerospace manufacturing facility in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Alcoa Fastening Systems & Rings (AFSR) serves the global aerospace, automotive, and commercial transportation markets with the most specialized engineering, highest quality, and the greatest breadth and depth of fastening system solutions and seamless rolled rings in our industry. Headquartered in Torrance, CA; AFSR employs 8,000 people in 13 countries at 38 locations. AFSR is a business unit of Alcoa, Inc. (NYSE:AA)
Key Responsibilities: This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
- Clean, organizes and maintains tooling area.
- Satisfy tooling orders to support manufacturing schedules including but not limited to, unit tool deliveries, general tooling and coordinating internal tool movement
- Cleans tools so they are ready when required
- Organizes tools so that they can easily be located when needed
- Ability to follow directions given by the lead man or Supervisor
- Follows all company policies and safety procedures
- Ensures that the tools being worked on are of the highest quality
A little about us:
Alcoa is a global leader in lightweight metals technology, engineering and manufacturing, innovating multi-material solutions that advance our world.