Location: Williamstown, Kentucky
Posted: January 31, 2017
Reference ID: 2046483405
Adecco is currently working with a local customer in Williamstown, KY, in recruiting for a Tooling Technician. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. If you meet the following requirements please Apply Now!
Qualified candidates must be able to design and fabricate paint fixtures and tooling according to customer part prints. Will install, maintain, adjust and repair equipment in an industrial environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible to problem solve, design and fabricate ideas from different customer requirements to meet specifications.
* Works closely with engineering department in designing and fabricating paint fixtures, tooling etc.
* Responsible to read and work from both sketches and blue prints in order to fabricate fixtures
* Receive incoming material and organize on tooling rack for assigned projects
* Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts for fixtures
* Set up and operate machines such as the Lathe, Grinder, Drill and milling machine to repair or fabricate parts, jigs, fixtures and tools
* Must be willing to work off shifts and periodic overtime
* Handles multiple tasks as assigned
* Travel occasionally to company and/or customer locations
* Comply with all safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work area
* Maintain EPA guidelines with respect to hazardous/non-hazardous waste and air quality
* Must be self motivated and able to work as part of a team