Total Chemical Management Technician
Total Chemical Management technicians are responsible for directly working on bulk and specialized chemical and gaseous systems. Primary duties include all chemical/gas delivery systems maintenance and operations.
In this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Operating and maintaining chemical and gas delivery systems which support High Volume Manufacturing facilities.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair on chemical, solvent and gas systems.
- Utilizing quality systems, diagnosing process issues, interpreting data related to bulk chemical and gas delivery systems.
- Maintaining Analytical equipment and creating the Statistical reports (Preventative Excursion Management Systems)
- Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software
- Understanding and diagnosing analytical data using Cimplicity.
Minimum Qualification Skills (Must Have Skills):
- AA/AS technical degree a Technical/ Engineering discipline or Military service equivalent with a minimum of 0 - 3 years of related Chemical/Gas Management work experience.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Able to lift a minimum of 30lbs and work ergonomically within in confined spaces.
- Able to perform job roles and responsibilities while wearing personal protective equipment.
- Able to work from heights and climb ladders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to use all hand tools, power tools, and test equipment used in the area
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.