Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
Total Chemical Management technicians are responsible for directly working on bulk and specialized chemical and gaseous systems. Primary duties include all chemical/gas delivery systems maintenance and operations on the AZ Ocotillo site.
In this position, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Operating and maintaining chemical and gas delivery systems which support High Volume Manufacturing facilities.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair on chemical, solvent and gas systems.
- Utilizing quality systems, diagnosing process issues, interpreting data related to bulk chemical and gas delivery systems.
- Maintaining Analytical equipment and creating the Statistical reports (Preventative Excursion Management Systems)
- Utilizing Maximo Maintenance planning software
- Understanding and diagnosing analytical data using Cimplicity.
- Good communication skills and interacting with factory and other customers/stakeholders within a diverse organization.
- Role modeling safety and attentive to detail, procedural requirements related to handling of hazard production materials.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a team environment and possess positive interpersonal skills.
- Possess a strong personal focus on safety for themselves and those around them.
Minimum Qualification Skills (Must Have Skills):
- AA/AS technical degree a Technical/ Engineering discipline or Military service equivalent with a minimum of 0 - 3 years of related Chemical/Gas Management work experience.
- Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US without sponsorship.
Preferred Skills (Nice to Have Skills):
- Able to lift a minimum of 30lbs and work ergonomically within in confined spaces.
- Able to perform job roles and responsibilities while wearing personal protective equipment.
- Able to work from heights and climb ladders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to use all hand tools, power tools, and test equipment used in the area
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.