Total Quality Facilitator
-There is up to 25% travel associated with this position. Position Overview:
The Total Quality Facilitator position is responsible for the identification and resolution of production, equipment, facility, external quality and process issues. This includes responsibilities related to rework instructions, validation protocols, and documentation associated with evaluating equipment performance and product quality. This role will be responsible leading the audit team in good manufacturing practices (GMP) and Internal System Audits. In addition to conducting audits, this position is responsible for reviewing audit findings and determining the severity or risk associated with the findings. The appropriate candidate must be able to answer questions and troubleshoot problems related to Management System Requirements (ISO Standards, KORE and others as applicable) and provide feedback to internal associates and management on those issues. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other internal and external groups to conduct quality notification training and trend analysis.
- Review quality notifications weekly to verify information that impacts PDR (Product Defect Rate) reporting.
- Issue weekly PDR report, providing updates for plant meetings and trend analyses on PDR, audit results, and quality notifications as needed.
- Administer the Internal Audit and Record Keeping programs of the ABBP (Atlanta Beverage Base Plant) and CPS NA Distribution Management System.
- Track and follow up on corrective actions to ensure completion of items in the specified time frame.
- Evaluate operations policies, procedures, systems or strategies (e.g., products, equipment, packages, materials) against The Coca-Cola Quality System standards.
- Identify and resolve equipment, production, package, facility or process issues (e.g., component failures, throughput bottlenecks, hazards, inadequate asset life) and document changes in order to provide a basis for evaluating equipment performance, product quality or equipment authorization.
- Provide the framework and tools for ensuring the quality and integrity of products through the on-going development and refining of The Coca-Cola Quality System (TCCQS).
- Develop implementation strategies, implement, evaluate and/or certify effective implementation of The Coca-Cola Quality System (TCCQS).
- Manage documentation and records in order to ensure that they are complete, current, secure and easily retrievable. This may include designing, organizing or maintaining technical or regulatory records (e.g., paper formula files) and reports.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience :
At least At least 2-5 years relevant work experience. Leadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Document Management: Ability to create, approve, track and file documents and records in compliance with The Coca-Cola Quality System or other formal guidelines.
- General Auditing: General knowledge of audit process (e.g., interviewing, data analysis, inspections). This includes communicating findings and determining corrective actions.
- Quality System Implementation: Ability to apply and implement quality systems (e.g., ISO, Malcolm Baldridge, Six Sigma and HACCP) and to guide others in developing and implementing quality systems.
- Quality Systems: Knowledge of quality systems (e.g., ISO, Malcolm Baldridge, Six Sigma and HACCP) used to develop and enhance current operating system.
- The Coca-Cola Quality System: Knowledge and application of policies, principles and standards of The Coca-Cola Quality System in order to ensure consistent quality, protect the Company's trademarks, promote customer and consumer satisfaction, and respond to changing business needs.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top