Tow Motor Shipping Receiving
Location: Akron, Ohio
Posted: December 23, 2016
Reference ID: 287419197
Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking an experienced Forklift / Tow motor Operator in Akron for a long-term temporary job opportunity. Candidates will be responsible for operating a tow motor / forklift along with a variety of tasks Shipping and Receiving tasks within a factory environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Forklift operator include but are not limited to:
• Forklift / tow motor
• Receives, stock/stores, picks and ships parts
• Operates fork truck to move parts or castings within shop
• Responds to cell request for tow motor assistance to move components from the area
• Picks parts from stores warehouse for relocation
• Works with assembly to track expedited parts and documenting computer with results. In addition, helps assembly identify and resolve parts issues, including those requiring rework and replacement.
• All areas use computer to enter inventory information and requires a lot of paper handling
• Ability to lift up to 50# on a regular basis
Forklift / Tow motor candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must have solid and proven experience on a tow motor / forklift
• Must have six months recent forklift experience.
• Must have current forklift certification and valid driver's license
• No felonies
• Must have high school diploma or GED
• Safety toe shoe required (cannot be athletic looking), steel toed boots a plus
We have openings on:
• Shift 5: Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 5:00am - 5:00pm (work 36 hours but paid for 40 hours)
Pay for this position is $11.00/hour. This is a long term temporary opportunity.
Client is located in South Akron...close to the Green, Uniontown, North Canton area.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Apply here or at www.adeccousa.com to be considered for this position!
Must be forklift tow motor certified.