Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Performs all aspects of assisting and retrieving disabled vehicles including but not limited to driving to locations of disabled vehicles; installing towing rigging and winch cables; recovering vehicles off road; towing vehicle to garage or other locations. Performs safety check of tow truck (DVIR) at appropriate times of shift. Calculates and collects payment of towing services. Other duties may be assigned as required by management. TYPICAL DUTIES:
- Performs road service.
- Performs jump-starts.
- Performs lockouts.
- Performs minor roadside mechanical work.
- Clean up minor hazardous materials spills.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be able to consistently lift and carry up to seventy-five (75) pounds
- Must clean shop tools, equipment, floors, walls, restrooms, offices and break rooms
- Must show enthusiasm and a willingness to work as a team, in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 50lbs
- Prior food and beverage service experience preferred
- Must be TEAM certified or obtain TEAM certification during probationary period