This position will be responsible for leading the change management, integration and implementation of the TPM cultural change at the Site. This position reports to the Plant Director and is a member of the Plant's Leadership team. Qualifications/Requirements Education:
- Engineering or related technical or Business degree
- 7+ years of experience in Manufacturing. Preferred experience in a Supply Chain Organization
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong strategy development, project management and influencing skills.
- Strong verbal & written communication. Effectively communicates with all levels of the organization.
- Strong advanced Excel and Power Point skills.
- Experience with daily management systems (DMS).
- Experience with change management effort. Exhibits change leader behaviors.
- Experience leading and facilitating teams.
- Coaches and develops other employees to achieve superior performance and enhance personal growth and development.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams. Sets priorities and uses resources effectively to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver classroom, virtual training and one on one training.
- Demonstrated ability to gain alignment with multiple stakeholders on activities, responsibilities and success measures.
- Develops and coordinates the integration and implementation of TPM systems. Owns the Health of the TPM systems at the Site.
- Partners with the Chilled TPM Leaders to support the design of the TPM Strategy and identify needs to close gaps.
- Develops, communicates and executes the TPM strategic plan, track progress against the plan and lead issue resolution.
- Participate in department and team reviews to ensure the cultural change is properly integrated and that progress is on track.
- Effectively educates the Site Leadership Team and Leaders on the cultural change and approach.
- Mentors teams and peers through implementation of tools that build effective performance teams.
- Prioritize Site training criteria and align with Site Training forecast and plan.
- Ensures that TPM work is impacting both results and the culture change towards the Chilled Vision as determined by the Site Compelling Business Need & Zero Loss Journey including:
- Total employee engagement
- Linkages of individual and team activities to losses and the business need
- TPM is how the work gets done
- Works effectively with the plant leadership team to drive the execution and remove barriers for the Site.
- Develop systems to keep the organization energized to move through the TPM Journey
- Develop an overall understanding of the different TPM pillars and how they integrate
- Coach department and pillar leaders on this integration
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.