The TPM Manager is a critical leader for the PepsiCo organization who is responsible for leading the development and execution of plans to exceed the business objectives as deployed by the division and local leadership teams. This role is responsible for providing overall coordination for the implementation of TPM/LSS/NWT across the site and ensuring all internal and external resources are aligned against the priorities of the business including, safety, quality, production, cost and customer service. This role is fundamental in supporting and leading TPM, Natural Work Teams, and loss elimination initiatives (loss analysis and implementation of Lean Six Sigma) across the site. As a leader, this role is also responsible for the development of training and building individual capability for the plant TPM Pillar Leaders.Qualifications/Requirements Major Action and Support Actions:
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Reporting to the Plant Director, this position will be working with a wide variety of divisional leadership, plant leadership, plant associates, outside vendors and contractors to drive improvement in safety, quality, throughput, and loss reduction
- This position will assist division and plant leadership in the continued implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) principles and Lean Six Sigma capability tools
- Support the plant's Natural Work Team development through the TPM pillars and through mentoring of teams.
- Lead Focused Improvement/LSS efforts and provide guidance to TPM Pillar Leaders focusing on process capability, throughput, loss and KPI improvements. Drive a team based and data driven culture.
- Maintain communications with other facilities in sharing "best practices" to drive results and capability development consistency
- Coordinate with other functional areas to ensure accomplishment of overall PepsiCo and plant objectives as needed
- Understand and apply financial drivers and Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in TPM / LSS is preferred
- Must possess strong financial control skills to support plant efforts in successful cost and capital planning performance
- Self-starter with ability to develop strategies in line with an overall business vision
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to set a vision, manage change, develop personnel and strategically plan for continuous improvement
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization (from operators to vice president level) and have the ability to influence others across multiple levels of the organization.
- Technical understanding of food/beverage manufacturing processes and compliance requirements preferred
- Ability to work off shifts occasionally
Eligible for Standard Relocation