Monsanto's Global Supply Chain Trade and Compliance organization is looking for Trade and Compliance Senior Analyst
to research, gather, analyze, communicate, and prepare the information flow of US and foreign product (seed, chemical, and specialized). This position reports to the North America Global Trade Lead.Key Responsibilities:
- With minimal supervision, perform Export documentation activities and functions in compliance with organizational policies, procedures, goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to adjust to variable tasks in order to meet efficiency standards, and report any non-compliant issues to the T&C Lead or the T&C Manager
- Ensure all export Phytosanitary Certificates are maintained and organized for retrieval
- Prepare documents/legalizations and accompanying correspondence based on the received orders and order documents
- Complete invoicing requirements for customers
- Validate all documents required for shipping internationally to assigned destinations
- Ensure that all product flow meets international trade compliance requirements and that document controls are in place to support full trade compliance
- Ensure importing / exporting country (customer / Monsanto site) requirements can be met in a compliant and expedient manner
- Handles non complex regions global trade accounts
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 2+ years experience and knowledgeable in Import, Export, Trade & Compliance
- Ability to read and interpret documents associated with domestic and international shipping
- Ability to read and write English with excellent verbal and written (via correspondence/email) communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (with emphasis in Excel and Word) and strong computer skills
- Maintain knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and standards related to APHIS, Customs and Border Protection, USDA and other government agency laws and regulations
- Degree discipline in Business Administration, Logistics, Manufacturing, International Commerce, or related field
- Experience with agricultural and/or chemical products
- SAP knowledge highly desired
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.