Adecco is currently assisting a local Medical Device Company located in Irvine, CA in their search for a Trade Desk Specialist/ Material Planner
Trade Desk Specialist/Material Planner -
Pay for this position is $23.00p/h
* Manage and monitor reports of the used equipment inventory and activity.
* Evaluate used TAMS equipment for trade-in value.
* Solicit bids from qualified dealers for trade-ins using a bid process (via trade-portal and manual).
* Communicate with sales person and quote specialist of resale value of the trade-in so quotes can be generated.
* Notify successful bidder and arranges for resale of used equipment.
• Plan, schedule de-installations and trade-in processing to coincide with sales forecast.
• Review and approve trade-in sales orders for configuration, compatibility, accuracy and availability.
• Analyze profit/loss and provide financial analysis for trade-in activity.
• Arrange for used equipment to be entered into perpetual inventory and coordinate billing of the trade-in with headquarters.
• Create and devise materials resource planning and tracking methods as appropriate.
• Prepare necessary documentation and reports to meet company requirements and facilitate material flow.
* Ensure compliance with TAMS Export Control Policy, in transactions involving trade-in equipment.
* Strong PC skills, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word. Strong familiarity with integrated computer business systems such as BPCS, ORACLE and, SharePoint.
If you meet the qualifications listed please Apply Now!
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.