PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Markets industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ Consumer Products, Retail, Travel andTransportation clients.â€‹
PwC's Strategy& Technology Strategists help clients make technology a strategic enabler of business success through our interrelated service areas: digital and IT strategy, process transformation, structural change e.g., mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, spin-offs, and technology innovation.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems or Engineering
Degree Preferred: MBA or Graduate degree
Demonstrates considerable knowledge of and/or success in professional services or corporate roles applying extensive understanding of the Trade Promotion processes, SAP CRM and ECC solutions to implement Trade Promotion Management solutions. Demonstrates considerable knowledge in the following areas:
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert to project teams in SAP CRM and TPM;
- Helping clients conceptualize and design new or improved CRM strategies to provide valuable data at each stage of the promotion program. Demonstrated understanding of the composition and functions of Trade Promotion Management realized with SAP including but not limited to:
- Applying market/process best practices and analytical techniques to create new promotion insights and drive recommendations;
- Working closely with other functional and industry services lines to deliver holistic solutions;
- Providing hands on thought leadership expertise in SAP/TPM processes, organization design, information technology strategy, design and implementation, performance metrics and change management techniques;
- Working closely with client and project team members to generate practical solutions and ensure clients assume the ownership required for successful implementation;
- Assisting in the execution of market strategies and contributing to the development of new service offerings. Demonstrates considerable understanding of SAP system architecture, monitoring and settings. Demonstrates basic knowledge of SAP tables structure and BI cube design.
Demonstrates considerable skill and proven success in the following areas:
- Delivering SAP CRM/TPM solutions, with at least two full lifecycle implementations;
- Designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients;
- Defining systems strategy, develop systems requirements, design/prototype, test and implement SAP and TPM solutions;
- Organizing and implementing the TPM process;
- Utilizing written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment. Demonstrates some proficiency with CRM IMG, Solution Manager and ECC pricing procedure including:
- General understanding of BPS planning layouts, ECC claims processing/accounting and SAP transport management
- Configuring data mapping between CRM and ECC for condition types; CRM and BI for promotional data Demonstrates some experience with SAP Hana Technology.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.