Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Bank Resource Management (BRM) is a division within the Institutional Securities Group (ISG) that is responsible for the Firm's securities financing transactions (including repo and securities lending), hedging of OTC derivative counterparty exposures, strategy and optimization of clearing relationships, and global collateral management.
Fixed Income Client Financing: Provides liquidity to clients in repo vs fixed income products. Additionally, actively trade and hedge interest rate, currency, basis, and spread risks associated with financing markets.
- Provide pricing to facilitate the firm's customer repo inquiries as it relates to treasuries, mortgages and credit products
- Hedging Interest Rate, Spread, and FX swap market risks in compliance with internal policies and Volcker
- Execute structured funding/repo solutions involving options, cross-currency, and cross -asset strategies
- Adhere to all risk and credit limits
- Monitor P&L and achieve budget targets
- Optimize balance sheet
- Four year undergraduate degree required
- 5-10 years of industry experience preferable on a repo, swaps, or derivatives desk
- Strong Excel macro capabilities
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Swap/option/future pricing knowledge
- Solid written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Series 7 & 63
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.