An entertainment client is searching for a Traffic Coordinator to join their team. You will be trafficking all assets and content for paid media projects. You must have an ad agency background and experience scheduling in ad servers (DoubleClick, AdWords or Google Analytics 360). Knowledge of Rich Media, Photopshop, Illustrator, Premier preferred.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with digital marketing manager to meet needs of each project.
- This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining and communicating technical specs to design, copy, and translation teams
- Secure and test campaign creative, meticulously scheduling ads in ad server software (as needed), and monitoring campaign performance.
- Create/maintain/aggregate tracking and reporting for digital marketing budgets.
- General maintenance and organization of digital assets and project documentation.
- The Traffic Coordinator will aid in decision making regarding process improvement and play an important role in steering campaign optimization determinations.
- You will help inform product improvements for internal tools and ad products and provide insights on improved tracking methodologies.
- Work well in extremely fast paced environment with ever-changing landscape.
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- 2-4 years experience with paid digital marketing acquisition - search, video, display, etc.
- Experience in a trafficking role, ad environment or experience with scheduling ads into an ad server (DoubleClick DFA, AdWords, Google Analytics 360, Looker preferred).
- Knowledge of Flash, Rich Media, HTML5 etc., familiarity with online advertising principles and Internet technologies are a plus.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, familiar with all types of file formats. Advanced skills in Photoshop/Illustrator/Premier preferred.
- High proficiency with the Google suite of business apps, mastery of spreadsheet formulas.
- Mac proficiency and high level of technological literacy.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.