A Traffic Engineerjob in Baltimore, MD is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This position will responsible for providing comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airport, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. This will also include assisting the Maryland Transportation practice.
Traffic Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Traffic engineering design, traffic analysis using modeling tools such as Synchro, VISSIM, CORSIM and traffic control device
• Traffic signal design, signing and pavement marking design for highway and roadway projects
• Traffic impact analysis and traffic impact studies will be required
• Prepare traffic reports and construction documents under the direction of a Project Manager and perform tasks in MicroStation
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil Engineering or a related degree
• A minimum of two (2) years' experience in transportation and/or traffic engineering and design
• Previous work experience for Maryland SHA, Virginia DOT or District of Columbia DOT preferred
If you are interested in this Traffic Engineer job in Baltimore, MD then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Bethany Warner at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.