Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Suddenlink-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services. Responsibilities
The Traffic Manager's main responsibility is to maximize revenues to Altice Ad Sales by running all advertising spots on over 70 networks, in 50-200+ Local sales advertising zones. The Manager oversees the scheduling of all advertising spots, Corporate Marketing spots, PSAs and promotions. In addition, the Manager ensures that all billing reports are reconciled monthly.
Responsibilities also include:
- Develop and implement Traffic policies and procedures
- Hire and Manage the Traffic Coordinators and Supervisors for their zones during their daily scheduling of spots on over 70 networks
- Review coordinators activities to ensure highest rated spots follow all business rules to maximize revenues to the division
- Ensure that all scheduling discrepancies on advertising orders, PSAs, Marketing spots and promotions are resolved
- Ensure the integrity of affidavits of performance used for invoicing
- 4 years traffic experience and 2 years supervisory experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to attract and development coordinators/ supervisors
- Strong Leadership skills
- Demonstrated high energy and flexibility
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong software knowledge of Eclipse; TIM; & AdSails.
- Software experience with Strata
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.