3:00 PM - 11:30PM (or until complete)
- Responsible for moving trailers across lots during loading and related functions.
- Conducts a daily check of trailers for raw materials and full goods in addition to assessing for empty trailers and others that need to be relocated or loaded.
- Properly stores trailers not being used.
- Maintains proper order of customer pick up trailers brought to the docks.
- Ensure a complete and accurate list of trailers brought in and moved to the docks.
- Ensure that all trailers brought to the docks have their wheels chocked.
- Reports problems or damages that occur.
- CDL Class A required if transporting product on public roads.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 0 - 3 year of general work experience required.
- 1+ year prior warehouse/stocking/fork-lift experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment a plus.
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Fork-lift certification is required
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 60lbs
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.