West Creek 4 (12074), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Trainer, End User Experience
Capital One is seeking a Trainer who will be responsible for training or coordinating the training of the PowerUp Innovation and Support organization. (PowerUp refers to the IT End User Experience Team)
- Conducts technical and customer service training is conducted timely across the organization
- Helps set priorities and influence outside teams to focus/improve the end user experience
- Coordinates training with experts
- Ensures adequate records and systems are maintained
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of IT operations experience
- At least 1 year of experience with ITIL processes
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering or military experience
- ITIL Certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.