Training and Quality Project Manager
Location: Mountain View, California
Posted: December 24, 2016
Reference ID: 1013843115
Training and Quality Project Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
Adecco is currently assisting a local client, one of the World's Largest Search Engines in their search to fill a Training and Quality Project Manager. This is part of an exciting fast growing project within the Search Engine. This is a temporary assignment for 12 months and the position is located in San Jose, CA.
Customer Support aims to ensure a positive, informative and consistent customer experience. As a Training and Quality Project Manager, you'll play a crucial role in helping ensure a high level of support quality across our support vendor sites. You will work closely in monitoring agent compliance of process and use of support language, and distill your findings into meaningful continuous learning.
In your role you'll play a critical role in the day-to-day operations for Customer Support, and focus on supporting the vendor customer support teams across four locations domestically and abroad. You will work closely with both the content manager and vendor manager to ensure agent readiness and consistency in the handling of customer support cases.
This role will require a candidate who is willing to roll up their sleeves, dive into quality data and summarize their findings from this data in a concise and purposeful manner. In addition, you should be prepared to distill complex product information into accessible agent-facing content for continuous improvement and learning.
• Serve as the liaison between the vendor performance organization and the content team to communicate possible pain points in process or information flow, and identify opportunities for further agent education.
• Conduct a regular analysis of customer support cases across a variety of topics, and audit them for consistency in process, voice, style and resolution
• Identify trends across these case samples in order to determine needs for additional training
• Based on these trends, create regular knowledge checks for agents that enable them to stay informed on changes to the process and product
• Conduct training across multiple sites and vendors ahead of a product change or expansion to ensure that vendor trainers have received all the necessary information to roll out this process change to agents; collaborate closely with the content manager in the creation of outlines and other types of related training materials
• Collaborate closely with the vendor manager to help enforce quality and consistency standards across the vendor organizations, and identify opportunities for improvement in quality criteria
• Collaborate closely with the content manager to identify opportunities for continuous learning in agent process adherence and content/documentation usage, and produce continuous training handoff materials for vendors
• BA/BS degree or 4-5 years equivalent practical experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Strong ability to identify and assess trends in data
• Proven ability to distill complex information into easily digestible content (spoken and written)
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Inquisitive and engaging; must be willing to ask questions and think analytically
• Some documentation experience is recommended (writing processes and structures, how-to's, capturing screenshots)
• Flexible and adaptable
• Comfortable with engaging over video for meetings and regular communication
• Experience working at a technology company
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in a writing or editorial role
• Experience in working through ambiguity
• Experience in providing routine instruction or training
• Google Apps experience (Docs, Sheets, Presos, Gmail, Hangouts)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled