The Training Coordinator – Senior facilitates classroom learning and performance coaching for the Specialty Pharmacy back end operations, including picking, packing and shipping, materials and inventory management, and other back end functions. This position may be filled at the Specialty locations in Fairfield NJ, Lenexa KS or Redlands CA. You would be responsible for assisting in the development of new learning programs and evaluating existing learning programs for continuous improvement opportunities. The training content you will facilitate uses multiple delivery methods such as computer based, web-based, virtual classrooms,electronic support tools, and simulations. As a Training Coordinator, you would participate in projects and work in groups to promote/develop/maintain professional relationships with all site personnel.
This Training Coordinator role also travels to various locations about 30%-60%of the time. The hours of this position consist of 8-hour shifts between 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Additional responsibilities of the Training Coordinator include:
- Facilitates core curriculum learning programs for a specific business unit using a variety of delivery methods to promote learning transfer
- Coaches learners to achieve desired skill proficiency
- Provides feedback to production supervisors and OE leadership
- Participates in Curriculum Walk Through and Train-the-Trainer Sessions in order to prepare for the delivery of learning programs
- Facilitates new learning in a manner consistent with the approved course design
- Assists in the design and development of new learning programs or revisionsof current programs by reviewing and providing timely feedback to curriculum developers on learning enhancements
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts; seeks opportunities to continuously improve Training deliverables and processes in creative ways which result in the improvement of desired outcomes; reviews facilitator evaluations for continuous self-development and improvement
- Administers course evaluations and assigns learner course completions through the LMS
- Builds and sustains working relationships with site leaders (such as leads,supervisors, and managers) and colleagues 445245
A little about us: