At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Training Leader for the Safety & Graphics Business Group, Commercial Solutions Division located in Nevada, MO. Job Summary:
The Training Leader will enhance the competencies of employees by designing & conducting training programs that boost employee leadership skills & workplace performance. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Liaison with Managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions;
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths & weaknesses;
- Translate requirements into trainings that will set employees up for success in Leadership, performance and future career paths;
- Use 3M Corporate training resources to augment plant leadership training initiatives;
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, etc;
- Manage training budgets and State training grant dollars;
- Monitor training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Stay abreast of new trends & tools in employee development.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) combined years experience in developing, implementing, and/or delivering training programs.
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a large setting;
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques;
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning;
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI;
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences;
- Certification(s) in Color Code and/or Crucial Conversations;
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools;
- Outstanding communication, presentation and public speaking skills
: Nevada, MOTravel:
May include up to 10% travelRelocation:
Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.