DePuy Synthes Power Tools, a company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Training Liaison, based Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
DePuy Synthes Power Tools offers a comprehensive range of air, electric, and battery-driven high and low power instrument systems, including drills, reamers and saws.
The Training Liaison is responsible for developing training materials and training curriculums that support company objectives and meet regulations. They will work with managers and staff to design and administer training programs to train all levels of personnel. Keep abreast of training and development research, new materials, methods and techniques. Develop programs and practices to identify developmental needs and monitor trends. Collaborate with Corporate Training Leaders to ensure timely training and implementation of Global training requirements.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Consult with management, employees, and departments to identify training needs, address them and achieve the end result of effective training solutions.
• Recommend the creation or acquisition and delivery of training programs that meet the company's needs.
• Summarize training program assessment data and participant attendance reports and submit or present to management.
• Create new training materials as required in collaboration with subject matter experts.
• Communicates and escalates issues to the next management level as needed.
• Develop and maintain a training program to support the company needs and meet applicable local, federal and state laws/regulations.
• Experience as subject matter trainer to conduct training sessions i.e. quality system related topics and to certify employees as trainers across the company.
• Knowledge in Learning Management System (LMS) and its use to deploy training programs and requirements across the company.
• Application of Basic Project Management and/or Process Excellence knowledge and skills.
• Reviews, interprets and explains documents such as technical data, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Lead projects of moderate to high complexity.
• Performs any other task as required by Supervisor, Document Control and Training and/or Training Manager.
• Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
• Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Business, Education, Engineering or other related technical field.
• A minimum of one year of relevant working experience in a training position is required.
• Experience working in an FDA and/or European regulatory environment is preferred.
• Relevant experience working in manufacturing/operations or R&D/new product development is preferred.
• Proven experience designing and presenting successful training programs is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills in English is required. A second language relevant to the supported site is preferred.
• Ability to clarify and summarize regulatory documents into formats to execute trainings is required.
• ASQ (American Society for Quality), PE (Process Excellence) or equivalent certifications are preferred.
• A thorough understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)/ISO (International Organization for Standardization) regulations is preferred.
• Strong leadership and coaching skills are required.
• Demonstrated project management abilities are required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office —Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
• This position is based in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
• This position may require up to 10% of domestic or international travel.
United States-Florida-Palm Beach GardensOrganization
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function
Training & Development