Training Marketing Manager or Education Program Manager Job Description
The Training Marketing Manager, or Education Program Manager, will assess, recommend, and define new training programs in order to incentivize people to become educated and continue to learn the latest FPGA design technology. This person will also partner closely with other groups within Intel in order to align with key markets and key customer needs and guide the Training team to most greatly impact business results.
This is an individual contributor Marketing Manager position in Intel's Programmable Solutions Group (PSG).
Responsibilities will include:
- Assess the current education programs and recommend a strategy for what a re-imagined program looks like over the coming years
- Craft an amazing end to end experience partnering with internal groups
- Connect the dots from Training to accelerating growth of FPGA product revenue
- Develop worldwide training marketing strategies, positioning, and messages which are executed globally
- Partner with global sales and marketing teams to implement the training program in their regions
- Activities include competitive analysis, market analysis, and participating in strategic task forces
- Requires a combination of business acumen, organization savvy, networking capabilities, and some technical knowledge
- Requires analytical problem solving and creative thinking skills
Please be informed that Intel is proactively trying to find candidates for a position and that may, or may not, be available for all location(s) at this time. If you're interested in this position, we encourage you to apply, and our hiring team will be glad to contact you if/when relevant. Qualifications
Minimum requirements will include:
Preferred (Additional) Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of post-college degree experience
- Experience defining and implementing new education, or marketing, program strategies
- Experience defining and optimizing business processes and measuring effectiveness of process and people
- Experience directing and influencing others.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with FPGAs, or semiconductor experience is a plus
- MBA is a plus
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.Other Locations
US, Oregon, Hillsboro; Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.