Posted: January 05, 2017
Reference ID: 1254624550
Adecco is currently recruiting for a Training/Partnership Coordinator.
The Training/Partnership Coordinator is responsible for the development of training materials, providing training support to member organization staff, compliance monitoring and representation of our organization on community coalitions and workgroups.
- Review the current functionality of the data collection system;
- Review the current program requirements for four anti-poverty programs;
- Coordinate with program manager and data collection staff at each member organization, peers at our organization and IDHW to identify training needs;
- Develop training resources related to program requirements, data collection and data collection system functionality for use by member organization staff;
- Coordinate with Implementation Team Leader, program manager staff and data collection staff to schedule end user and data collection support team training events (in-person or webinar, individual or group);
- Identify training location and handle all logistics (agenda development, meal selection, etc.) related to on-site training events;
- Provide training materials (electronically and hard copy, if requested) and training to end users of data collection system;
- Provide training materials (electronically and hard copy, if requested) and training to end users on programmatic requirements;
- Track all training attendance and retain all training materials and sign in sheets on internal network;
- Provide one-on-one data collection system end user training support;
- Complete annual review of monitoring processes and tools to ensure compliance with current program guidance;
- Schedule annual monitoring review with member organizations;
- Complete annual monitoring review for four anti-poverty programs;
- Draft and distribute initial, final and summary monitoring reports to member organizations;
- Track status of member organization monitoring reports;
- Participate on community-level workgroups and coalitions; and
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Secondary contact for information and referral services;
- Coordination with Implementation Team Leader to determine required trainings based upon annual monitoring review results;
- Coordination with Accountability Coordinator to determine required trainings based upon data analysis results;
- Staffing support to member organization program staff for development and submission of required program manuals and/or implementation plans; and
- Backup to Implementation Team Leader in their absence.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Five years' experience providing training services, including development of training materials
Language: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Travel: Ability to travel overnight, as required