Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. Summary of Role
Working as a trusted partner to the Schneider Electric Digital (SED) business aligned with the network of Training Specialists.
Mastery of training development and execution support to SED and Schneider Electric colleagues globally
Responsible for designing training and communication materials across the Technology Business Management (TBM) function, as well as to internal and external colleagues.
The Training Specialist evaluates, designs, coordinates and delivers a comprehensive range of training and education programs which include elearning and video modules. This person also conducts integrated training needs assessments.
Responsible for the development, coordination and deployment of training documentation, policies and procedures to facilitate TBM transformation initiatives throughout the organization. Key challenges / Opportunities
Work across multiple teams to create training materials, policies, procedures and other key information to ensure colleagues understand the transformation initiatives as it relates to their role. Key Areas of Responsibility
Travel requirements for the job Stakeholders
- Delivering group and individual instruction and training covering a range of technical, operational, and/or management areas
- Developing training curricula and recommending or utilizing programs / courses meeting instructional goals and objectives
- Formulating training outlines and designing training modules for user guides, ppt, elearning, video scripts, quick reference guides, and other training deliverables
- Developing training aids including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works
- Coordinating administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs
- Evaluating effectiveness of training and development programs, and utilizing relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods
- Assisting in analyzing and assessing training and development needs for individuals, departments, and/or external organizations
- Recommending improvements to program content and/or instructor presentation methods. May recruit, select, and train instructors
- Potentially leading and training staff who performing related work
- Potentially participating in the recruitment of volunteers as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- At least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Comprehensive knowledge of training plan, curriculum, and aid design and development
- Knowledge of implementation and facilitation of technical, operational, and/or specialty training events and program
- Teaching and facilitation skills
- Ability to assess training needs and objectives
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate responsive programs and initiatives including training plans, curricula, and methodology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate and convince at various levels of the organization
- Fluent English
- IPO TBM Leadership Team
- IPO Business Relationship & Portfolio Management Leadership Team
- IPO Leadership Team and Project teams within the Domains and Operations
- Global Finance Team
- Global Purchasing (SED)
- Legal and Risk
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.