Train branch and field personnel on all aspects of the desktop, best practices, implementing solutions for increased productivity, client service and efficiency. Aligns firm and local objectives and initiatives. Primary point of contact for Field Management for all desktop and platform related training programs. Primary Responsibilities • Possess unique knowledge and experience with platforms and systems • Become a SME on any changes to the desktop and platform • Author and maintain training manuals, materials and newsletters utilized within the field • Perform a needs analysis within territory and subsequently develop and maintain a custom learning plan or unique training program • Ability to tailor the training approach to maximize the impact within territory • Initiate and take ownership of projects within The Training Group • Present at large scale events upon request by the Divisional Training Manager and field partners (500 plus attendees) • Ability to deliver training in an individual one-to-one coaching setting with all members of the field • Provide coaching support during the technologies pilot deployment phase • Drive training discussions in Divisional, Regional and Complex meetings • Provide leadership within divisional training team and branch management • Develop and maintain a strong partnership between Information Technology, the BU and the DPRM department • Mentor and train new Training Specialists • Partner and develop relationships with Local Management teams, branch technology coordinators, CSA coaches and Learning Partners • Coordinate feedback and provide unique UX input for development and business areas • Responsible for demonstrating the capabilities of the technology and desktop platform to potential recruits during their VIP visits (specific to their book of business) • Analyze and report applicable metrics, training impact, field feedback, user experience and escalations • Manage/Escalate Issues • Act as SME on projects as needed • Contribute to running of The Training Group
• Expert ability to create presentations, programs and training materials.
• Proven ability to employ cross-platform experience in all aspects of a blended learning program
• Advanced knowledge of Branch environment and the brokerage industry
• Proven leadership and mentoring ability
• Expert knowledge of PCs, MS Office and Internet applications
• Advanced ability to recognize and communicate ways to leverage technologies to enhance business practice, efficiency, time management and communication systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organization and presentation skills (ability to conduct presentations to all levels of personnel including management).
• Extensive travel up to 80%
• Must be able work independently
• Must be flexible, self-directed and detail-oriented
• College degree preferred or commensurate applicable experience.
• Series 7 preferred
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.