Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
Develops, conducts and coordinates training for employees within Aramark Direct Sales including team members in Sales, Service and Functional Support Areas. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop strong relationships to understand business objectives and to identify performance barriers.
- Participate in testing of new systems/processes.
- Prioritize training activities.
- Develop course materials.
- Evaluate training results and receive feedback.
- Confers with others to formulate project and training needs and action plans to reflect changing policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Assess ongoing training needs and develop annual training calendar to include new hire training and on-boarding for ADS organization.
- Communicate training needs and provide feedback regarding training effectiveness. Take appropriate corrective actions.
- Create and enhance SOP's and document business processes.
- Design, develop, and maintain curriculum content and training materials such as presentations, training activities, knowledge checks, exams, online reference materials, multimedia visual aids, and computer tutorials.
- Facilitate training sessions for all ADS functional areas, including Sales and Customer Service covering a broad range of topics including but not limited to:
- Operational Processes
- Phast Order Entry System Utilization
- Strategic Selling Skills
- SFDC/Contract Assist Tool
- MySite Creation
- Basic Application Training (Excel, PPT, Word)
- Maintains all training tracking records.
- Direct, develop, and coach individuals assigned to assist with training or projects.
- Monitors classroom performance and behavior.
- Delivers performance feedback to reps / managers. Reports progress and collaborates with management team on coaching, counseling, feedback, cross-training and disciplinary situations.
Qualifications KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Position is situated in an office environment, reporting to Sr. Director of Customer Service.
- Able to function independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, spreadsheet or other forms.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of associates and management. Proven presentation, facilitation and coaching skills.
- Ability to stand/present in front of a group and with remote communication tools.
- Ability to create organizational communications and correspondence. Ability to develop, edit, enhance and proof training materials.
- Strong project planning and organizational skills.
- Models strong professionalism, customer skills and business acumen.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to read, interpret and create SOP's, flowcharts, procedure manuals, technical data, and operating instructions.
- Excellent computer skills (significant experience with MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe experience required. Proven ability to master new systems quickly.
- Ability to set up and move audio visual equipment and other materials to prepare effective training environment.
- 4-6 years previous experience in Training and Development.
- Familiar with Sales and Customer Service concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience working with all levels of management.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.