Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2016 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the third consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About our Business: The Card Services business at Fiserv provides complete debit, credit, prepaid and ATM payment services to financial institutions as well as Accel®, a premier payments network. Our products, services and strategies allow our clients to maximize revenue, increase customer acquisition, improve retention, reduce expense, minimize risk and increase share of wallet.
Position Purpose: This position will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of training on risk management operations and risk products for our risk office team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Supporting new associate onboarding
- Instruct participants in both classroom lectures and distance learning programs
- Create follow up training to ensure knowledge retention and identify gaps
- Deliver and maintain a schedule of new product and refresher training courses
- Use professional concepts to apply company policies and procedures to determine best practices as it relates to training
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ensure that course materials and training courses reflects current product features and organizational processes
- Contribute to the instructional design process to develop internal education programs. Utilize proven techniques to research, design and develop learning materials for new and existing programs in a variety of contexts and subjects, using several software applications and tools.
- Incorporate adult learning principles (learning needs/styles, etc.) in all material and activity development.
- Maintain strong interaction with SMEs to create and revise materials; with end users to review and revise materials and with other internal departments for exchange of ideas
- Develop and maintain blended curriculum and supporting documentation for instructor-led courses
- Consult with internal clients to understand training requirements, design appropriate solutions and schedule and lead knowledge harvesting, design and review sessions.
- Lead development of document structures and prepares a variety of documents with minor guidance
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with internal partners including Project Managers, other Instructional Designers, Training Specialists, subject matter experts and others in the business.
- Assist the team and Training Lead with continuous improvement of Training processes, systems, tools and resources.
- Must be familiar with the ADDIE model of instructional design.
- Moderate travel may be required up to 25%
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Education, Psychology, Journalism, Communications or Business.
- Equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree.
Functional Area Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience with delivery of employee job skills training
- Experience writing procedures and/or documentation
- Knowledge in education analysis: job function analysis, task analysis and audience analysis
- Experience using instructional design methodology
- Knowledge of EFT preferred not required
- Knowledge of Risk Management Operations preferred
- Knowledge of eLearning software preferred not required
- Experience supporting an analytical environment preferred
- Three or more years’ experience developing and delivering training
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
A little about us: