Healthcare USA & Canada
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Training Specialist, USCAN Commercial Learning & Development
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Establishes the GE Healthcare Training catalogue and programs to customers and internally. Understand business needs and developments in order to adapt training needs. Provide pre-and post-sales support via training course materials for customer and sales team. Provide customer training courses with relevant professional bodies. Develop training programs and presentations to improve Product, application and presentation skills of Sales Team. Promote GEHC Trainings as product offering.
1. Develop and periodically update all current customer training course offerings and explore opportunities for development of new courses
2. Develop training materials in support of current training courses methods, plans and make available to all training staff and sales teams
3. Provide pre-support to sales teams with training, installation of systems on demo trails, pre-sales training for customer on demo trails and deliver presentations to potential customers
4. Provide post-sales support to Sales Team with scheduling and coordinating trainings with customer, run installation training, do configuration of default settings, go-live support and do refresher course post installation
5. Development and delivery of office based training courses
6. Development and delivery of tailor-made courses at customers site and in GE Healthcare training facilities
7. Assist in trade exhibitions as required
8. Provide customers that need support with application issues and ordinary questions. Support customers with ordering questions
9. Participate in training seminars to provide trainings and presentation skills to all Trainers inside GE Healthcare
10. Support business to increase NPS
1. Excellent product understanding and connectivity understanding
2. Very good insight in the healthcare market
3. Additional qualification in Sales or close to sales jobs
4. Excellent communication and moderating skills,
5. Ability to communicate using English (or local language)
6. 3 to 5 years experience in training/personnel development department
7. Commercial/business administration background
Quality Specific Goals
1. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken
2. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken
3. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
4. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
5. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
1. Preferably trained in train the trainer courses, passes exams as trainer and/or coach
2. Entrepreneurial thinking
3. Showing excellence in growth traits
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.